I Dream In Retro I Dream In Retro

Amazingly well done

Not only did it bring back a lot of awesome old school memories, but it actually felt like I was watching someone play the games. Very nice job, I loved it.

Gunny Bears Gunny Bears

Fantastic!

Very humorous, very well done claymation style with candy, and an overall delight to watch. Good ending too :)

Only thing I think I would suggest is to maybe have made the candy corns only the end two colors since at first I had no idea what the hell they were. I didn't fully figure it out until I saw them firing from the bunker (which in my opinion, they should stay that size since they're suppose to be bigger guns in there).

Again great job! Gonna watch it again now!

FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

I peed a little

My volume was turned up and scared the shit out of me.

Less Than Three Less Than Three

Very cute loveable animation

It really flowed well, had a solid animation, and with some of the blocky art felt like I was in cyber space. fantastic job!

The Greatest Idea Ever! The Greatest Idea Ever!

Just do it... for the lulz XD

I loved it. Great overall video :)

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Absolutely Fantastic

Looking forward to the conclusion episode. Keep up the great work!

Double Dragon X Double Dragon X

Pretty good

The animation was pretty solid, but the music of choice could have been better. I know you're gonna think It's because "OH NOES HALO" but that's not why at all. I noticed how you tried to sync the entire video to the music, which for a fighting video probably isn't a good idea to do for the entire thing. Maybe a little bit of the beginning, but once the fight starts people want to see a lot of cool tricks blocks and action. When you force yourself to sync it with the music (which in one part against the boss you had to freeze frame certain spots to make it work) it makes it hard to make the action truly intense. Made me feel like I was watching a music video than an action video.

With that said, you did a great job in doing so, but also with that, I didn't really get a Double Dragon feel out of it. Good job on everything else.

SHOCK2 SHOCK2

Daily second? wtf?!

fantastic animation, very entertaining (both parts) great shit all around. Very nice.

Kite Plight Kite Plight

Fantastic

Perfectly synced music, and extremely fluid animation. Great work

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

Worth the wait

Very well animated, drawn, and put together, not to mention the sound is amazing. Great work.